Friday, September 5, 2008

What Do You Want in a Post?

In thinking about my Parkinson's blog post for today I decided that I would love to know exactly what types of topics are of interest to readers so that I can blog about those topics more. So I have a favor to ask. Can you please let me know what topics interest you by leaving a comment on this blog post? If you'd rather email me instead please visit my Profile page and click on the email link.

Let me know if you are interested in postings about PD medications, fundraising or volunteer work, political advocacy, information about the mechanisms behind Parkinson's Disease or something else? I'd love to "hear" your thoughts.

I'm very interested in how to better provide valuable information for the Parkinson's community.

Have a great weekend!


2 comments:

megan fox said...


I was diagnosed with Juvenile Parkinsonism at 16 after two years of doctor visits, tests and scary misdiagnoses. I remember being perfectly healthy, never even having had the flu until I was diagnosed. I was 47 at the time and was out to dinner with my family to celebrate after I got promoted at the office. While in the middle of a conversation with my mom, I passed out. About 30 seconds later I popped my head back up and continued like nothing had happened, while everyone looked like I was crazy. I lived with this all my life till someone told me about madida parkinson disease herbal formula. I place an order from their website at www . madidaherbalclinic .weebly .com, I was on madida herbal treatment for 9 weeks but I am 48 this year with no sign of Parkinson disease again. Madida PD herbal formula get rid of my PD.
....

matina said...


i was diagnosed of parkinson disease 5 years ago,i started azilect,then mirapex as the disease progressed in february last year,and i started on parkinson disease herbal medicine from ultimate life clinic,few months into the treatment i made a significant recovery,almost all my symptoms are gone,great improvement with my movement and balance,it been a year and life has been so good for me,reach them through there website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com
.